[sakai2-tcc] TCC - CLECC - Thursday at 9 am Eastern / 1 pm GMT

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Mon Jun 10 11:54:29 PDT 2013

Hi All,

Sorry for the short notice. This is the 2nd week of the month, so it is time for 1 of 2 monthly TCC - CLECC meetings.

Jean-François and Steve S., can you please tell me if you will be attending? I'm picking this as one of the few times both of you are available to join at the same time.

Thursday, June 13 at 9 am Eastern / 1 pm GMT

Agenda could include:

* CLA update (well, really not much to report here, but keeping it on the agenda to keep up the pressure, on myself!)

* Post Sakai CLE 2.9.2 items. Any? Documentation, communication, etc?

* Planning for 2.9.3 - timeframe? scope?

* Discussion on 2.10.  What would it take to have a "beta" by November? (or is it really an "alpha" by November?)

* "Curated documentation" - http://etherpad.ctools.org/sakai-docs

* other?

Thanks,

Neal Caidin