[sakai2-tcc] Update on documentation effort

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Mon Jun 3 13:17:32 PDT 2013

Hello,

There was a small group meeting this morning during which Anthony,
Mark Norton, Beth and I discussed how to progress with the
documentation effort discussed yesterday.

We sketched out a bare-bones top-level outline of the basic info:

http://etherpad.ctools.org/sakai-docs

A parallel goal is to make this information presentable for inclusion
on an updated Sakai Web site.

At this point, we are looking to crib "good" information from other
sources and  get that content under revision control. In time, we can
expand this (and Mark had good suggestions), but for now, we want the
basics.

A Github repo has been started for source control, and some stuff is
already there:

https://github.com/sakaiproject/cle-documentation

Please fork, add, and edit HTML content. Again, let's keep it simple
and straightfoward.

We are hoping to have some stuff to show on Thursday.

Seth