[sakai2-tcc] Proposal for scrapping the indies and improving the release process

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 15:29:30 PDT 2013

Hi Noah,

Thanks for the feedback. Yes indeed there remains much more to be done. I
think combining everything into a single trunk is a good move, we just need
to work through some of the issues around how it might work.

For common and edu-services for example, both being indies, I wonder if
they should be split back out again, and back into their respective
projects?

Totally restructuring the source layout is also an option, but also has
issues with how people use msub and pull in fixes and copies of various
tools.

Whatever strategy we choose I think we need to remain committed and make it
long term.

As part of this I'd also like to see code review come to fruition. If that
means moving to github and working via that model, then so be it.

cheers,
Steve