[sakai2-tcc] Proposal: eliminate all indies, re-version trunk to CLE 4.0

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu Jul 25 09:34:24 PDT 2013

I haven't had time to seriously read the proposal, and I also haven't had
time since the conference to work on anything.

I'm hoping that after next week I can physically meet up with Anthony and
we can push toward moving this forward. I'm not sure if anyone else was
planning on being involved in the actual work or not, but I agree that this
is where we will be headed. As far as what we should call it, that might
need a vote, but I think it's either going to be something other than 2.10
since it will have some significant breakage in dependencies for contrib
tools.