[sakai2-tcc] Which parts of the code need a mandatory review of changes

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Jul 17 07:27:02 PDT 2013

Hi J-F,

I'm not sure if I understand your comment. Is it about having code reviews?  What kind of list do you want?

A couple of thoughts/questions wrt Code Review:

1) Maybe discussing the review process is a question for the CLE release team and not TCC?

2) The existing "process" seems to be to ask for help in reviewing, over email list or on the CLE release team calls.

3) Do we need a better defined process for reviews, and if so, how realistic is it that the process will be complied with?

4) I'm still looking into Crucible, but that is just a tool to make reviews easier, it does not solve the process issue.

2 cents.

Cheers,
Neal