[sakai2-tcc] Confirmed - Re: TCC - CLECC reduced to once a month?

May, Megan Marie mmmay at indiana.edu
Fri Jul 12 05:53:52 PDT 2013

August 1st :)

From: sakai2-tcc-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org [mailto:sakai2-tcc-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org] On Behalf Of Neal Caidin
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 7:17 AM
To: sakai2-tcc Committee
Subject: [sakai2-tcc] Confirmed - Re: TCC - CLECC reduced to once a month?

Okay then. We will try once a month meetings, Steve will record funny sayings for us to interject randomly in meetings, and something else about kangaroos.

When does the next Chair/Vice Chair combo start? It was suggested that keying off of their schedules would be a good way to schedule meetings (I can use existing Doodle.com data for that). I will also take into account other time zones.

I'm still a +0 on this btw, meaning I don't object, but I like the interactivity of a phone call, I get a different type of feedback on phone than by email. I understand that discussion on email is more inclusive of the whole group though, and I'm +1 for that aspect. Okay, horse properly flogged senseless. Move on, nothing more to see here.

-- Neal