[sakai2-tcc] TCC - CLECC reduced to once a month?

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Wed Jul 10 16:39:41 PDT 2013

+1 for a Steve Swinsburg sound board!

Chris

-------- Original message --------
From: Matthew Jones <matthew at longsight.com>
Date: 07/10/2013 7:21 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Steve Swinsburg <steve.swinsburg at gmail.com>
Cc: sakai2-tcc Committee <sakai2-tcc at collab.sakaiproject.org>
Subject: Re: [sakai2-tcc] TCC - CLECC reduced to once a month?

If you could pre-record responses to the expected questions, that would be perfect! I could play it back at the appropriate times.

I do miss hearing your voice though.

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 7:19 PM, Steve Swinsburg <steve.swinsburg at gmail.com<mailto:steve.swinsburg at gmail.com>> wrote:
+1 I think the calls are overused and we should be doing much more on list.

I am happy to record my voice if people want to hear a decent accent ;)

Cheers
Steve

Sent from my iPhone