[sakai2-tcc] TCC - CLECC : Tuesday, July 9, 1 pm Eastern Daylight/ 5 pm GMT

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Jul 8 09:57:51 PDT 2013

Reminder,

TCC - CLECC meeting for tomorrow.

Possible Agenda items
--------------------------------------
* Should we reduce TCC - CLECC to once a month? (I know, it keeps coming up for some reason.)

* Sakai CLE 2.9.3 - advice on keeping it moving forward.

* Kickstarting Online Help replacement for Sakai

* Status of Licensing and Audit efforts. Actually making progress. Wooohoooo.

* Apereo/Sakai Website redesign process - if anything to report

* Tools survey summary - idea for wrapping up quickly

* Broader community communications - considering ways to reach out better/more regular to community - Google Hangouts/ Webinars/ etc. How to determine community topics of interest? How to idenitify ways to engage community in more participation/ what they need?

* Your ideas here (for a small fee)

See teleconference information below.

Cheers,
Neal