[sakai2-tcc] TCC Vice Chair Voting

May, Megan Marie mmmay at indiana.edu
Mon Jul 1 08:36:42 PDT 2013

Colleagues,
    There are two candidates for the TCC Vice Chair

*         Alan Berg

*         Seth Theriault

Given I didn't send a message out this weekend and that it is a holiday week in the US, voting will be open NOW through Monday July 8th at 11:59 UTC.   This is NOT a public onlist vote.   Please send your votes directly to me (mmmay at indiana.edu<mailto:mmmay at indiana.edu>).

Thanks!
Megan