[sakai2-tcc] [cle-release-team] Potential blocker for 2.9.1

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Mon Jan 28 16:13:57 PST 2013

I will briefly note that the "associate with" functionality is pretty complex. I was surprised when Diana showed it to me locally after discussing the changes to support grouped activities in gradebook. It could definitely use some documentation (unless I just missed it), though it's complicated enough user language may be tough to get to... but at least some tech docs or a test would be nice so we don't introduce a regression.

Thanks,
-Noah