[sakai2-tcc] Meeting in 30 minutes - Re: TCC - CLECC meeting, Wednesday 8 am Eastern - 1 pm GMT

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Wed Jan 23 05:21:10 PST 2013

Tried out the survey as "Sakaiger University" using Chrome.  After completing the survey and submitting it I was treated to a blank page that gives no indication of whether or not I completed the survey successfully.  Otherwise, the survey reads ok.

I don't recall seeing Turnitin or Roster2 included among the contrib tools listed.  You might consider adding them as well as a textbox for people to list other "contrib" tools (some local) that they may use and others might find interesting.

On the description:  Agree with Megan regarding how to describe your role.  On the specific text you've floated I favor use of the word "facilitates" over "ensures."

Cheers,

Anth