[sakai2-tcc] Thoughts on 2.9.1 schedule

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Sat Jan 19 03:50:38 PST 2013

I plan on sending a notice to the community on the 2.9.1 status either
Tuesday or Wednesday (after U.S. holiday on Monday, and getting a little
more information on Tuesday at the QA meeting).

I think updating the community, even with an imperfect update/plan is
better than waiting any longer. I have enough information to make a call.

Cheers,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin