[sakai2-tcc] Educause - Re: Summary - TCC - CLECC call, Wed, Jan 16, 10 am Eastern, 3 pm GMT

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Fri Jan 18 07:54:37 PST 2013

One of the things I just remembered was Educause. The comment about multiple TCC members submitting a proposal was for Educause, not Apereo Conference.

I'm not sure if this referred to one of the regional conferences - http://www.educause.edu/conferences-events/regional-conferences

or if it is for the annual conference - http://www.educause.edu/annual-conference

-- Neal