[sakai2-tcc] Sakai CLE survey

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Thu Jan 17 06:34:17 PST 2013

Sounds good. Always good to ask "Why" you are asking a survey question and what you will do with the data. I appreciate you brought that up. Easy to forget when digging into details.

In that spirit, of understanding why, how will we use the demographic data ?  I can think of a few possibilities:

* Ensure that there are not duplicate responses for institutions
* Follow up contact email to notify when the results of the survey are complete. A bonus for filling out the survey is early notification of the results.

How will we use the data from this question: "Are you the institutional representative for your institution?"

If we don't use it, we shouldn't bother asking. If we do have a purpose, would be good to know what it is, so we can make sure that this question is worded properly. I remember being confused about how to answer this one.

Thanks!
Neal