[sakai2-tcc] Sakai CLE survey

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Thu Jan 17 04:44:26 PST 2013

I would say that what you are describing seems based on an official release tag. Probably most institutions add fixes, extra tools or update tools. An example of the custom/other I think would be what Rutgers did, when they took a non-official release tag of 2.9 and based their instance on that. I think Rice did the same thing.

Maybe the wording should say:

What type of Sakai release will your upgrade be based on?

-- Neal