[sakai2-tcc] Sakai CLE survey

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Wed Jan 16 10:28:12 PST 2013

Based on TCC discussion today, I would presume the best course of action is to remove OAE from the survey this time around (as an option for upgrading instead of, or hybrid to CLE). Agreed?

If so, then just a couple of minor questions and the survey will be ready for TCC review and community consumption.

Thanks,
Neal