[sakai2-tcc] Towards the Sakai CLE PMC

May, Megan Marie mmmay at indiana.edu
Wed Feb 27 12:19:19 PST 2013

I'm trying to understand where "people" are coming from and don't feel like answers are being offered.

The link below is a great explanation of the way Apache approaches a PMC.   Is that what people are thinking about proposing?  What about the current model is missing that causes people to want to make the change?  Why now?