[sakai2-tcc] TCC + CLE team apereo presentations

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Tue Feb 26 07:40:12 PST 2013

Sure. Normally we would talk about it from the perspective of "we are
involved and do X, Y, and Z and there is room to get involved in A, B,
and C and the professional/institutional/personal benefits are blah
blah". I am open to adjusting that.

As you know but others may not, we are looking at something along the
lines of 120 presentation slots to share across at least 8 projects
(and more if groups like dspace or matterhorn decide to drop by). Not
sure how that will shake out yet so at this stage it is just an FYI.

-AZ