[sakai2-tcc] TCC + CLE team apereo presentations

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Tue Feb 26 06:38:32 PST 2013

Hey guys,
I was talking to Sam about a CLE team presentation and thought we
might want to put the TCC and CLE team presentations into a single
slot this year and just split the time. Possible concerns are that it
will blur the teams together in people's minds and ther might not be
enough time in the 45 min slot. Possible benefits are that we don't
have as much repetition and maybe don't have to fill as much time
(yes, the opposite of one of the downsides).

For the CLE team presentation or portion of it, I am thinking
something like we did in Atlanta which covered what the CLE team
accomplished (jiras and stats) and notes about the release and finally
future release stuff and stuff that is currently being worked on.

Any opinions on any of this?
-AZ