[sakai2-tcc] Small change to trunk kernel related to KNL-1011

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Mon Feb 25 13:57:05 PST 2013

Might need long sleeves to print all that!

Chris

From: Noah Botimer <botimer at umich.edu<mailto:botimer at umich.edu>>
Date: Monday, February 25, 2013 4:53 PM
To: Matthew Jones <matthew at longsight.com<mailto:matthew at longsight.com>>
Cc: Chris Maurer <chmaurer at iupui.edu<mailto:chmaurer at iupui.edu>>, "sakai2-tcc at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:sakai2-tcc at collab.sakaiproject.org> 2" <sakai2-tcc at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:sakai2-tcc at collab.sakaiproject.org>>, dev sakai <sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org>>
Subject: Re: [sakai2-tcc] Small change to trunk kernel related to KNL-1011

I prefer the slightly more verbose "I didn't really break the build or startup, but I did introduce a regression in some fundamental user actions, then found the caching error and fixed it, so nothing to see here, move along, and oh, by the way, please check out the improved kernel changes on the ticket and please test them a little."

A little long, but it'll fit.

Thanks,
-Noah