[sakai2-tcc] CLECC - TCC call for Agenda items (meeting tomorrow)

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Tue Feb 19 13:21:11 PST 2013

No agenda items submitted from TCC so far.

So far the only other agenda item I have come up with is maybe discussing the Maintenance Branch merge policy - https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/TCC/Maintenance+Branch+Merge+Policy

And if anybody has advice on how they effectively monitor Jira. I sense I am not doing things the most efficient way.

Cheers,
Neal

Teleconference

Default Dial-in Number:+1-734-418-9028

Your Conference Code: 8373263

Join Online:
https://apps.calliflower.com/myconference/8373263

Find a Dial in number in your city:
https://apps.calliflower.com/account/call_in_numbers?organizer=328940

Skype (caution: Skype and Calliflower have not been getting along over the last few weeks):
Add ‘calliflowerskype’ as a contact in Skype.  You can then call Calliflower directly from Skype.