[sakai2-tcc] 2.9.1-all tag available

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 13:49:53 PST 2013

The built Apis for all tools are already released to the repository as part of the release process. So that takes care of the first and third point.

The other one is Jenkins but that probably not as huge an issue as you think, as you can have tools built their dependent projects, so yeah it will build extra but not all.

I am starting to see less value in the indies as well, especially now that tool development  has slowed right down. I don't think we should do anything to remove the indie nature( ie their assembly etc) just yet, but moving back to full source checkouts is probably what we need to do in the short term.

I disagree that the all tag isn't useful, a lot of people want to use it. And they probably base custom builds from it, so it's more of a convenience than anything.

I do take copies of tags into msub and modify them with the same version number so that I don't have to adjust other projects, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Cheers
Steve

Gesendent von meinem iPhone