[sakai2-tcc] 2.9.1-all tag available

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Fri Feb 15 05:28:08 PST 2013

Thanks from all of us :)

Hey (this is to everyone) - is there *any* reason not to make the 2.9.2 tag - just the "all" variant and then also make a "2.9.2-partia" if folks really want a subset of the code when they check out?

We might as well gently trend in that direction IMHO.

Just thinking out loud - feel free to disagree.

/Chuck