[sakai2-tcc] 2.8.3 release is ready, just needs announcement

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 02:57:51 PST 2013

Hi all,

The 2.8.3 release is ready for announcing.

Here is the process I followed for this release:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/~steve.swinsburg/sakai-2.8.3+release

I've updated the release notes, I think I reviewed all of the 50 or so linked pages…
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Sakai+CLE+2.8+release+notes

If anyone spots a mistake for 2.8.3, please edit or ping me.

If everyone is happy, Neal, can you announce?

Also, big thanks to Chris Maurer for running some of the deploy tasks for me. Being close to the repo means a deploy that would take me hours took a few minutes. Cheers Chris.

thanks,
Steve