[sakai2-tcc] CLECC - 2.9 Webinars?

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Wed Feb 13 08:23:36 PST 2013

Hi TCC,

I think I've mentioned doing 2.9 Webinars to see how they go. Indiana has graciously provided the use of their Adobe Connect room for me to use. Apereo Foundation is looking at getting a web conference solution for the future, so I don't have to depend upon generosity of others (Unicon allowed me use of the Adobe Connect room, while they were able). I just did a presentation at EuroSakai, so I can base the webinar off that.

Feedback requested:

Any downside to a Webinar(s) on CLE 2.9?

Any TCC members interested in co-presenting?

Timing of Webinars. I'm thinking of doing two. I could pull something together quickly in February.  But maybe one in March and one in April? Or maybe two in March and two in April,  to accommodate time zone differences (i.e. have two in March but at very different times of day, etc)

Apereo Conference - could there be any tie in to the Conference?

Cheers,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org