[sakai2-tcc] inadvertently deleting sites bug

Matthew Jones jonespm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 06:11:47 PST 2013

I'm okay with protecting any ! sites. Ideally it should have a message in
the Admin Sites UI if you *do* try to delete these, about why it isn't
working, at least in the logs.

We could also add a new column to SAKAI_SITE (or perhaps just a site
property to avoid conversion) for delete protection, so that delete
protection could be applied to any site by the admin, though this would be
a little more work to add the checkbox button and column. This is similar
to what EC2 does to add termination protection on instances. (Feature that
has saved me a few times)