[sakai2-tcc] Proposal: CLE Team wants to release Sakai 2.9.3

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Thu Aug 15 11:32:42 PDT 2013

There are currently no blocker bugs against the Sakai 2.9.x branch.  I
propose that a roll call vote be scheduled by the TCC chair on the
question of releasing Sakai 2.9.3.

Sakai 2.9.3-rc05 contains a fix for SAM-973 to display proper
correct/incorrect GIFs for fill-in-the-blank questions done before the fix.

Sakai 2.9.3-rc04 contains a WebDAV fix (rolling back SAK-19592).

Sakai 2.9.3-rc03 contains fixes for LSNBLDR-276 and LSNBLDR-91.

Sakai 2.9.3-rc02 included missed merges for SAK-23733.

The Security WG, CLE Team, and QA Teams have all been polled by Neal and
no objections were made to the readiness of the release.

The latest RC05 SAM-973 has been tested and confirmed fixed by Stanford
(committer), UVA, and Longsight.

Please hold votes until the TCC chair proposes the vote.  I would encourage
as quick a vote as possible under our rules as a) fall term is starting and
b) releaser availability.

--Sam