[sakai2-tcc] Request from McGraw Hill

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Thu Aug 1 10:39:14 PDT 2013

Hi TCC,

McGraw Hill sent us a one page inquiry about Sakai.  I checked with TCC Chair/Vice Chair who thought it was RFP-ish, but Mr. Dolphin (that's a cool last name, isn't it?) says he would have declined if it had been an RFP.

To me, it looks relatively straight forward and I started filling it out myself, but could use some help/expertise.