[sakai2-tcc] Question about AntiSamy decision

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Wed Apr 24 06:01:00 PDT 2013

The problem 2.9.x merge is KNL-1015, r122360.

Change

#content.cleaner.use.legacy.html=false
. . .
#content.cleaner.default.low.security=true

content.cleaner.use.legacy.html=true
. . .
content.cleaner.default.low.security=true  (enabling this property should be unnecessary, as the above property should override it, irrespective of the value chosen)

Anth