[sakai2-tcc] TCC Meetings in San Diego

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Wed Apr 10 08:31:20 PDT 2013

There are several people who will not be around for the post-conference meeting (myself included, but I believe there were others). I'd like to keep the Tuesday meeting in preference over the Thursday meeting, but we need to see what works best for the majority of us. I think it's premature to cancel the meeting before we know what the conference plans are for Tuesday afternoon. What do others think?

- Beth