[sakai2-tcc] QA Servers

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu Apr 4 11:22:06 PDT 2013

This is the startup script the demo servers used. The property
-Dsakai.demo=true
populates some useful CM tables and other stuff via code. There's nothing
else that's typically setup on any of the QA's that I know of.

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/reference/trunk/demo/start-sakai.sh

In the past it pulled an info page from this location.
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/qa/trunk/

And we tried to keep a properties file up to date, but that process really
has fallen out of being updated since really there's only like 3-4 active
QA servers.