[sakai2-tcc] Planning for Sakai 2.10 and beyond

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Mon Sep 24 06:32:37 PDT 2012

Hi Chuck,

> The current CLE governance and Samigo governance is open to all that want to truly contribute and willing to listen to any opinion from any real stakeholder.

CLE is resource starved. How would you translate this desire for improvement into Institutions volunteering resources for *central* change. How to convert non traditional organizations into visible contributing stakeholders. Surly, we need to expand the core team. Doesn’t that naturally imply a need to change process? Keeping the same track will slowly improve CLE, but at a slower pace than is needed by the wider market. What am I missing?

Alan

Alan Berg

Group Education and Research Services
Central Computer Services