[sakai2-tcc] How do we get the map updated

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Sep 5 13:00:51 PDT 2012

Yea right,

It's looks mostly easy to add a new school to that xml

- Copy an existing marker line
- Search for the location in Google Maps
- Right click and select "What's here, thats the lat and long you use"
- Fill in the status and a color that matches the status (
http://www.sakaiproject.org/adopt)
   Production <http://www.sakaiproject.org/adopt?filtercolor=blue> |
Pilots<http://www.sakaiproject.org/adopt?filtercolor=purple>
Affiliates<http://www.sakaiproject.org/adopt?filtercolor=orange>