[sakai2-tcc] How do we get the map updated

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Wed Sep 5 05:54:46 PDT 2012

I have no idea. I don't know anything about the management of the public
website or its components. From my last discussion with Ian about this, it
sounds like there might be some transition of how the website is managed in
the next month or two and might be worth exploring as part of this
transition.

-- Neal

nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
skype: nealkdin