[sakai2-tcc] Summary of meeting - Re: TCC - CLE coordinator meeting - Wednesday, Oct 31, 8 am EDT (12 pm GMT)

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Wed Oct 31 13:10:01 PDT 2012

> Ones from my initial "short list"
> #1 - Not enough time to merge in updated Help files for 2.9.0
>
> #2 - https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-22845  - NeoChat not
> working . - Fixed
>
> #3 - https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-22801 - Regression: Fired
> Triggers causes startup to crash. - Downgraded to Critical

I believe it's possible this isn't a regression.  Notes are in SAK-22801.
 Without more info on how to reproduce, I don't think can hold things up
and demoted it from Blocker.

> New ones (neither listed as blockers, but look serious)

> https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-22854 - Reordering resources in
> IE doesn't work on trunk or 2.9.x
>
> https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/STAT-328 - Missing table from
> sitestats 2.9.0 sql

I fixed in SAK-22854.... can someone please confirm after nightly is
rebuilt?

I don't believe STAT-328 is legitimate... the table creation code is in the
2.9.x conversion scripts.

> Time zone database issues - not regressions
> * these issues exist in 2.8.x and are not blockers, but need attention for
> future release - KNL-725, KNL-734, and KNL-735
>

> There may be some other ones I'm missing wrt the Oracle update scripts? I
> guess I would like to have greater confidence in the Oracle scripts, but
> not sure about specifics.

It would be awesome if an Oracle-using school could test especially
considering we have a DST change this weekend.

--Sam