[sakai2-tcc] TCC - CLE coordinator meeting - Wednesday, Oct 31, 8 am EDT (12 pm GMT)

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Mon Oct 29 12:08:37 PDT 2012

Any agenda items folks?

Proposed Agenda
--------------------------
* CLE 2.9.0 update
* CLE 2.9.1
* Mobile update
* Outline of my presentation for Educause

I hope to have at least a rough sketch of my Educause thoughts I can send out Tuesday, in advance of the meeting. I should also be able to either forward stuff from Doug Johnson, U of Florida, on mobile, or summarize. I'm sending daily updates on 2.9.0 release, which is very tight to get out this week/ early next week.  The main thing about 2.9.1 is that we should start planning this as soon as 2.9.0 is out the door. Let's define scope and a target date.  One thing we will need to get into 2.9.1 are updated help files. Unfortunately there was a SNAFU and updated help files are not getting into 2.9.0, just not enough time and we don't want to hold up the release anymore.

Regards,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org