[sakai2-tcc] TCC - CLE Coordinator meeting Wednesday, Oct 17, 2 pm Eastern (6 pm GMT)

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Wed Oct 17 09:02:59 PDT 2012

Meeting in a couple of hours (2 pm Eastern, 6 pm GMT).

I have only one agenda item, which is any feedback/thoughts on CLE 2.9.0 release including status, communications, testing, etc.

If any of YOU have agenda items, that would be most welcome.

(p.s. I'm holding up on things like Participation reports [some TCC email discussions with Megan and Aaron], until after 2.9.0 release)

Thanks,
Neal