[sakai2-tcc] Summary of TCC - CLE Coordinator meeting 10 Oct 2012

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Thu Oct 11 08:55:35 PDT 2012

The agenda item was status of Sakai CLE 2.9.0 release

Feedback:

* Release is making good progress
* A target of late October / early November looks attainable. The week of November 5 is Educause, and Matt is off the week after that, so it would be a very good thing if we could meet this target.
* For CLE release coordinator - internal communications is good (CLE release team, TCC, QA, etc) but need to make a push for broader communication to the community on status, now that release is getting closer.  Action item for me.

Update from CLE release team meeting today - originally we were shooting for RC02 to start build today, but need more time to review blockers and such. Targeted RC02 build is this coming Monday, which means it should be ready by Tuesday/Wednesday.

Ended the TCC - CLE Coordinator meeting early as this was the only item for discussion.

Thanks,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org