[sakai2-tcc] Agenda item - Re: Reminder - Fwd: Sakai TCC - CLECC meeting, Wednesday, Nov 28 at 10 am Eastern, 3 pm GMT

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Tue Nov 27 04:53:50 PST 2012

A couple of things have been on my mind:

1) How do we thank vendors like Atlassian and YourKit for providing us licenses?

2) Is there a better way to run the CLE Security group?

and finally, in breaking news:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2012/11/26-1/sakai-japan-becomes-sisters-city-to-the-hobbits-shire

Does this mean we can have Merry or Pippin as companions to Sakaiger?

Cheers,
Neal