[sakai2-tcc] Proposal: release Sakai 2.9.0 on Friday, November 9 barring any new blockers (Voting now open)

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Tue Nov 6 15:27:57 PST 2012

On Nov 6, 2012, at 4:07 PM, Steve Swinsburg wrote:

> +1 but I think we need 2.9.1 out ASAP, like Aaron mentioned.
>
> It would be nice to really 'release early, release often' and have more than one or two maintenance releases of 2.9.

I agree that we ship 2.9.0 so we can fix a few more things in the branch and then do 2.9.1 - if we keep mushing along trying to fix as little as possible and then doing QA for each RC - we slow progress - switching toward advancing 2-9-x and moving toward a release of 2.9.1 we move more quickly.

/Chuck