[sakai2-tcc] Conference meetings - times and one more poll

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu May 17 13:53:05 PDT 2012

At past meetings, Non-TCC members were in attendance. I think the only
thing they sometimes missed out on was

- Cool swag from Dr. Chuck
- Voting on a few rare issues

Voting such as on elections for new members we'd ask non members to leave
during discussion and voting.

All other votes were public and usually didn't have much dissent (other
than from Team i18n and occasionally AZ)