[sakai2-tcc] Conference meetings - times and one more poll

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu May 17 13:45:32 PDT 2012

I think based on the doodle pool there was at least >50% interested. Aaron,
Dave and I are doing the boot camp in the morning so we'll for sure be
there. I'll be arriving on Saturday afternoon if anyone wants any pre-pre
conference discussions, probably out somewhere fun and exciting though.

-Matthew