[sakai2-tcc] Annotation based injection within Sakai components

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Wed May 16 12:43:15 PDT 2012

I look at this differently, and maybe its unique on our needs.  I
don't really care that my LTI is portable to other LMS's.  I want to
run Sakai tools in one place and have them work with many sakai
instances, this is a huge operational/deployment advantage.  It
greatly simplifies upgrades/migrations/pushing new features out, etc.
So binding right to sakai services doesn't bother me.  LTI works great
as is for that use case.

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 12:30 PM, Charles Severance <csev at umich.edu> wrote:

> On May 16, 2012, at 3:21 PM, Matthew Jones wrote:
>
> LTI lets you "write once run many". We just need LTI to be able to do a
> little more than simple outcomes.
>

> We could and probably should add a crazy number of LTI extensions.     We
> could even start publishing those extensions and I could get Canvas and
> Moodle and ATutor to follow along.
>
> /Chuck

John Bush
602-490-0470