[sakai2-tcc] Contrib Space for Balckboard

csev csev at umich.edu
Tue May 8 04:11:41 PDT 2012

Hello Infrastructure,

I would like to get a top level contrib space for blackboard.   We can name it "bb".

I will be the lead committer (csev at umich.edu) and I will need SVN access for John Fontaine and George Kroner (CC).  Even though contrib does not require CCLAs - both John and George are on the Blackboard CCLA.

We will be using this to build some data loading scripts for the Sakai 2.9 QA / Performance testing.

Please let me know when this is done and then send John and George their SVN credentials separately.

Thanks.

/Chuck

CC: Anthony WHyte
CC: Ian Dolphin