[sakai2-tcc] Enable shortened url service by default

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Sat Mar 31 06:31:09 PDT 2012

If the issue is people knowing about it then maybe we should just send a
note to sakai dev or production to make sure it is announced clearly. It
already has a wiki page, is documented in the sakai properties, and I think
emails have gone out before so maybe people do know about it. I'm not sure
either way.

I don't have much evidence other than Unicon clients and other institutions
I have worked with but this seems like a niche feature based on that. If we
think this is more like an 80% kind of thing then it makes sense to enable
it but we should probably not enable things of this nature unless the
majority of institutions want to use it. Maybe a poll of the community is
in order?

-AZ