[sakai2-tcc] CLE community poll

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Mon Mar 26 07:28:27 PDT 2012

OK

--------
The Sakai CLE TCC would like to ask the community to assist us in planning
for future releases and correctly focusing community time and efforts.
This poll will help us better understand what versions of Sakai are
being used and what upgrade timelines the community is planning for.
Please make your voice heard.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/38PWRKG

TCC Chair
Aaron Zeckoski