[sakai2-tcc] CLE community poll

Aaron Zeckoski aaronz at vt.edu
Fri Mar 23 05:42:58 PDT 2012

OK, I am going to go ahead and send this out to dev, prod, and
announce in an hour or so. Anywhere else I should send it?

How is this for the note:
--------
The Sakai TCC would like to ask the community to assist us in planning
for future releases and correctly focusing community time and efforts.
This poll will help us better understand what versions of Sakai are
being used and what upgrade timelines the community is planning for.
Please make your voice heard.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/38PWRKG

TCC Chair
Aaron Zeckoski
--------

On a side note, this is the longest survey I can do unless a pay a few
hundred bucks to sign up for a pro account. If anyone else has a pro
account then we can do longer surveys with stuff like HTML in them but
until then we are stuck with these short ones.