[sakai2-tcc] CLE community poll

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Thu Mar 22 05:37:59 PDT 2012

OK, so how about this for the poll. I really think we should keep this
simple and not make it any longer than 4 (maybe 5) question. We can
ask people about resources they are contributing and the like in a
more detailed poll later. Another poll might be one related to future
features/support in CLE. And yet another might be about OAE and hybrid
mode related to CLE.
For now, I think we should focus on 2 things, what are they running,
and what is their current planned upgrade path (similar to the uportal
one).

I am willing to be convincing otherwise of course but I prefer focused
and simple for surveys.
I would like to send this out either today or next tuesday (friday and
monday are bad days to catch people with stuff like this).

-AZ

------
What version of Sakai are you running in Production (as of Jan 2012)?
 2.5 or earlier
 2.6
 2.7
 2.8
 2.9 or other unreleased version

What type of Sakai release do you use?
 Official release (e.g. 2.6.2, 2.7.1, 2.8.0, etc.)
 Maintenance branch (e.g. 2.7.x, 2.8.x, etc.)
 Other (trunk, custom local build, custom SCA build)

When is your next Sakai upgrade planned to go into Production?
NOTE: Only consider Sakai framework version upgrades and not local changes
 Q2 2012 (April - June)
 Q3 2012 (July - September)
 Q4 2012 (October - December)
 2013
 2014 or later

What version of Sakai will that upgrade use?
 CLE 2.7
 CLE 2.8
 CLE 2.9 or other unreleased version
 OAE 1.* (with hybrid mode and CLE)
 OAE 1.* (without hybrid mode and without CLE)
--------