[sakai2-tcc] Letter to the OAE steering committee?

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Wed Mar 21 05:38:34 PDT 2012

I believe the SG institutions are contributing cash to a general fund as well as making staff contributions to match a total investment commitment. The nice thing about this is that it is easier to allocate to a global background cause from a pool of funds than for any institution to hire for it. This is also more effective than, say, aggregated fractional duties.

So, I think the means are present if the will is. A conversation is the start.

Thanks,
-Noah