[sakai2-tcc] post conference TCC meeting?

May, Megan Marie mmmay at indiana.edu
Tue Mar 20 13:29:24 PDT 2012

How is this situation simpler?

-----Original Message-----
From: sakai2-tcc-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org [mailto:sakai2-tcc-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org] On Behalf Of csev
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 4:28 PM
To: sakai2-tcc Committee
Subject: Re: [sakai2-tcc] post conference TCC meeting?

Don't take this as a strong position but....   We could probably be 1/2 day before and 1/2 after.  I bet we will be more efficient in figuring stuff out this time.   Our situation this time is simpler.

Again - this is a weak suggestion.

It would allow some folks to fly in Sat AM instead of Fri PM.

/Chuck